For most players, online gambling is an enjoyable and simple form of entertainment. However, as an online gaming site, we have a duty to ensure that there are adequate protections and safeguards in place to prevent underage and problem gambling.
We provide you with a range of options to assist you in gaming responsibly.
Lock my withdrawal
This feature allows you to lock a withdrawal so that it cannot be cancelled or touched until it has been successfully processed. It becomes available after you have made a withdrawal on your Lobby page. If you are curious about this feature, our customer service team will be happy to provide you with further information.
Allow you to limit the amount of money you can deposit a on daily, weekly or monthly basis. You can restrict this limit at any time and it will be immediately effective. You can also loosen the limit, but it will not be effective until 24 hours later and you will have to confirm the change before the new limit is applied. Our support team can assist you in setting these limits.
These let you limit the amount of money you can bet per day, week or month. This limit can be restricted at any time and will be effective immediately. It can also be loosened, but this will not come into effect until seven days later. If you need any help setting these limits, our support team will be happy to assist you.
These let you limit the amount of money you can lose per day, week or month. This limit can be restricted at any time and will be effective immediately. It can also be loosened, but this will not come into effect until seven days later. If you need any help setting these limits, our support team will be happy to assist you.
You can choose to receive a notification during your gaming sessions every 15, 30, 45 or 60 minutes, reminding you for how long you’ve been playing.
Enables you to limit how long you're able to stay logged in for during a single session. The time period may be revised at any time. Our customer service team will be happy to provide any further information required.
Cool off period
This feature allows you to close your account for a specified period of one week, one month, three months months or six months. During this period, you will not be able to log into SlotsMillion. You will also not receive any communication from us.
By contacting our customer support, you can close your account permanently or add yourself in our self-exclusion list.
Protection against underage use
The law prohibits anyone under the age of 18 from opening an account or playing on SlotsMillion. Appropriate measures are taken to protect against the use of our casino by underage players. For example, our software prevents the registration of anyone under the age of 18. However, if you are concerned that an underage person may be using your computer to play our games, we would advise you to:
- Monitor any children/minors who have access to your computer when you are connected to SlotsMillion
- Use specialised parental control applications, such as Cyberpatrol, to block underage access to gambling sites
- Keep all information regarding your player account and your credit card details confidential
- Create different profiles for anyone accessing your computer so that nobody has direct access to your personal information.
- If you are aware of a player under the age of 18 who uses SlotsMillion, please contact our customer service team immediately. Please bear in mind that nobody under the age of 18 is eligible to claim back any winnings from SlotsMillion, and we ask for proof of identity upon your first withdrawal.
Some simple rules to follow
Most players bet within their means. However, there may come a time when a player feels that he or she can no longer control their gambling behaviour. To avoid this situation from developing into an addiction, we would advise that you remember the following simple rules:
- Think of the games as entertainment only, not a way to make money
- Your potential losses are the costs involved in playing the game, and your winnings are bonuses
- Set yourself a time limit not to be exceeded before starting a game session
- Set yourself a loss limit, and stick to it. Allocate an amount you can afford to lose and set it up in your lobby
- Remember that you should consider your possible losses. Most of the time, you will be paying for the enjoyment of the game as the odds are in favour of the casino
- Learn about the warning signs of an addiction problem so you can avoid it
- Under no circumstances should you borrow money to gamble
- Keep your social, family and working life as rich as possible
- Never try to cover your losses
- Keep in mind that your losses are part of the game and trying to recover them at all costs will lead to even further losses